Basketweave Dishcloth Pattern
November 19, 2008|Comments (11)
So easy a caveman could do it.
- 100% Cotton Worsted Weight Yarn:
- 120 yards
- knitting needles (I used 2.25 mm – 40.5 cm, 1 US – 16 in circular)
Cast on 40 sts.
- ROW 1-6: Knit all stitches
- ROWS 7-12: K4, (P4, K4 four times) K4
- ROWS 13-19: K4, (K4, P4 four times) K4
- REPEAT until you almost have a square dishcloth
- Now, KNIT six rows
- Bind off all sts.
Your dishcloth should be square with a knitted border that goes all the way around and has a basketweave center.