Josh and I love knitted dishcloths. asics sneakers moncler paris iphone silicone case 6 We love them more than strawberry shortcake, Le Creuset, and reciprocating saws. soldes puma chaussures Here’s an easy pattern that makes a honey of a dishcloth and there’s a surprise at the end.
My very first-ever introduction to an Open Star dishcloth happened at Knitting Circle and it was love at first sight. soldes newbalance timberland homme iphone 8 hardback case Knitted dishcloths are a personal weakness of mine and this pattern just made me weak at the knees. soldes puma chaussures ugg boots iphone 7 phone case baby All I could see were Celtic love knots over and over… puma chaussure 2018 ugg australia iphone 8 french bulldog case and I was totally hook-line-and-sinker in love. stylish iphone 6 case If you are with me on this very important matter, then you are totally in luck because I’ve got the little ol’ pattern right here so you can make one of your very own. basket nike air max 1 bottes ugg Special thanks to Holly, who sent me the pattern and got me hooked on it in the first place. ugg zalando iphone 6 plus gravity falls case
- 1 ball of cotton yarn (I’m a big fan of Lily® Sugar‘n Cream® yarn)
- Size 8 US needles (I prefer bamboo needles but choose your own adventure)
- Cast on 39 stitches
- Row 1: K 2 *yo, K 3, pass the first of these stitches over the other two * repeat to last stitch, K 1.
- Row 2: Purl.
- Row 3: K 1, *K 3, pass the first of these 3 stitches over the other two, yo *, to last 2 stitches, K 2.
- Row 4: Purl.
- Repeat rows 1-4 nine times, then repeat rows 1-3 once.
- Bind off in purl.